Training Events Open to the Public
ZOOM Presenter Deep Dive
This advanced workshop is designed for those setting up the Zoom Meeting or Webinar experience. An overview of Presenter best practices to ensure a successful live online event.
- Setup for Success & Backup Equipment
- Managing Participants, Delegation & Breakouts
- Screen Sharing from Multiple Monitors
- Customizing Settings, Registration & Branding
- Understanding the Recording & Reporting Functionality
This event will be online via Zoom. Link available upon registration.
Limited classroom seating is available. Dawn Monroe Training, 239 S Pattie, Suite #2, Wichita, KS 67211.
Leverage Your LinkedIn
- Job Searching
Taught by technical trainer, Dawn Monroe, MOSM, MCE, MCCT, CVE, CVP
This event will be held LIVE ONLINE via ZOOM simultaneously with limited seating in our Pen Learning Center at Dawn Monroe Training, 239 S Pattie, Suite #2, Wichita, KS 67211.