Schedule Microsoft Office 365 Class | Dawn Monroe Training | Wichita, KS
Find classes taught by Dawn Monroe, open to the public, in person or live online!
This workshop focuses on skills for the advanced Microsoft Word user. We will cover managing lengthy documents, manipulating graphic images, and mail merging.
- Apply Tips & Tricks in Microsoft Word
- Customize the Microsoft Word User Interface
- Improve Productivity by Implementing New Skills
- Increase Marketability for New Job Roles
- Gain Confidence with New Skill Knowledge
Presented by: Dawn Monroe, MOS Master
Approved for one (1) recertification point.
Link will be emailed to virtual attendees prior to the event.
Branch Director: Erica Carlson, CAP, OM (email@example.com)
Build a LinkedIn profile you can be proud of! This is a hands-on workshop designed to update your professional profile, build your business network and strategize methods to use LinkedIn in your social media planning.
Learner Outcomes: (What will attendees learn or be able to do after attending your program)
- Complete an updated LinkedIn profile during the hands-on workshop.
- Build a business network of relevant connections.
- Strategize methods of using this platform in your social media planning.
- Consider personal branding and what that means to you.
- Write and request recommendations in the LinkedIn community.
Excelapalooza FanGirl Tips & Tricks
Learn about Microsoft Excel new features, functions and tricks you may have missed! Join the data management conversation discussing HOW to reduce errors in your spreadsheets. And wrap up with favorite tips and tricks, many gathered at last year’s Excelapalooza conference directly from the Excel MVP’s.
- Explore Recently Released Features
- Discuss Data Management
- Reduce Potential Errors
- Preview New Functions
- Enjoy FanGirl Favorites
Approved for IAAP Recertification Points: 1
Session of the IAAP Midwest Regional Conference – Registration and details coming soon!