Training Events Open to the Public
Viva la Virtual: Event Planning
Navigate the complexities of setting up your live online virtual events, meetings and programs. Learn best practices behind the scenes.
- Best Practices for Virtual Event Setup
- Zoom & Teams
- Outlook & Google
Event will be held virtually, live online via Zoom. Link available upon registration.
Limited classroom seating is available in the Pen Learning Center at Dawn Monroe Training, 239 S Pattie, Suite #2, Wichita, KS 67211. We can offer a few safely socially distanced seats. The training will be simultaneously broadcast live online from our classroom.
ZOOM Presenter Deep Dive
This advanced workshop is designed for those setting up the Zoom Meeting or Webinar experience. An overview of Presenter best practices to ensure a successful live online event.
- Setup for Success & Backup Equipment
- Managing Participants, Delegation & Breakouts
- Screen Sharing from Multiple Monitors
- Customizing Settings, Registration & Branding
- Understanding the Recording & Reporting Functionality
This event will be online via Zoom. Link available upon registration.
Limited classroom seating is available. Dawn Monroe Training, 239 S Pattie, Suite #2, Wichita, KS 67211.