215 S Laura St
Join us for an intermediate Excel workshop focused on managing data tables, data analysis, and an introduction to pivot tables. We will learn to:
- Apply Tips & Tricks in Microsoft Excel
- Customize the Excel User Interface
- Improve Productivity by Implementing New Skills
- Increase Marketability for New Job Roles
- Gain Confidence with New Skill Knowledge
Dawn Monroe is a certified Microsoft Office Specialist Master with over 25 years of teaching business professionals. Beginners appreciate her patience while advanced users often compliment her ability to research and resolve tough problems. She delivers helpful techniques in a fun and easy to understand manner.
Approved for 1 IAAP recertification point.
Networking 5:30 – 6:00 pm / Session begins at 6:00 pm
Light refreshments will be available.
Virtual attendees will receive login information prior to the event from the Branch Directors
Branch Co-Directors: Jody Brown, CAP, OM (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Liesa Hopper, CAP, OM (email@example.com)