Microsoft Teams Talk
IAAP Chippewa Valley Branch Program
Dawn Monroe will help us learn to collaborate in the Microsoft 365 chat-based workspace, Microsoft Teams. Navigate, communicate, organize, customize and optimize with unique Teams and Channels in your organization.
- Navigate the Microsoft Teams workspace
- Communicate with Audio, Video, Conversation and Chat features
- Organize with Teams, Channels and File Storage
- Customize using Connectors and turn Apps, Files and Websites into Channel Tabs
- Optimize by Integrating Microsoft OneNote
Approved for one (1) recertification point.
Login information will be sent prior to the event by the Branch Director.
Branch Director: Sherrie Miles, CAP (email@example.com)